Add your thoughts here… (optional)
I received this post on my Facebook page by one of my friends from South America. They are two identical twins expressing their thoughts on equal rights regarding marriage. For those of you who don’t understand Spanish here’s a rough translations from left upper corner down; I’m Adam and I’m gay. I’m Stephen and I’m straight. We’re identical twins. We both deserve equal rights to marriage. It’s sweet, but considering recent events in my life, I would go a step further by saying; We all deserve EQUAL RIGHTS period in any facet of life.
- Discrimination Within Discrimination (idpm.me)
- Please Sign this Petition – Help Us Stop This Madness (idpm.me)
- When Truth Hurts (idpm.me)
- The Difference Between You and I – Equal Yet Different (idpm.me)
- Vladimir Putin / If I could Turn Back Time (idpm.me)
- Double or Nothing – Owen & Lewis Harrison (idpm.me)